Welcome to the Hand and Upper Body Rehabilitation Center.
All of our Occupational and Physical therapists are Board Certified Hand Therapists specializing in upper extremity therapy in Erie, Pennsylvania and the tri-state region.
Whether you are a physician, patient, or employer, you will feel confident choosing the Hand and Upper Body Rehabilitation Center because:
- Our Occupational and Physical therapists work as a team with the patient and their physician to create the best treatment plan possible.
- Our reputation is built upon physician trust and patient success.
- We give every patient personalized one-on-one care and education about their injury and treatment.
- We have consistently high success and satisfaction rates, achieved in less time than the national standard.
Browse our website to learn more, then call us to schedule your appointment at 814-453-4743
“My outcome is better than I expected, considering the amount of pain and limitations associated with my injury. I am convinced that the care given, as well as the advanced technology, shortened the length of time of my recovery. Thank you all very much!”
Steve S. (Index Finger Crush Injury/Amputation)
Some of the Common Conditions We Treat:
- Arthritis (Degenerative Joint Disease)
- Amputation / Replantation
- Basal Joint Arthritis
- Birth Defects / Congenital Deformities
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cervical Pain & Conditions
- Crush Injury and Burns
- DeQuervain's Disease
- Dupuytren's Disease
- Fractures & Dislocations
- Hand Pain, Hand Infection
- Hand Tumors and Ganglion Cysts
- Hemiparesis Due to Stroke or Brain Injury
- Joint Contracture (Finger Stiffness)
- Joint Replacement for Finger-Shoulder
- Joint Dislocation
- Laceration (Cuts)
- Ligament Tears / Ligament Sprains / Instability of Wrist
- Metacarpal Fracture (Broken Hand)
- Nerve Injury
- Numbness in the Hand or Fingers
- Phalanx Fracture (Broken Finger)
- Repetitive Strain Conditions - Adults, Teens & Pediatrics
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Shoulder Conditions / Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Tendon Injuries and Tendonitis
- Tennis Elbow
- TFCC Tear
- Wrist Pain
- Worker's Compensation Injuries